About the job
A well-structured organisation that is atypical for start-ups. A broad spectrum of diverse tasks and areas of responsibility typical for start-ups. You have the opportunity to learn from experts of different age groups from the banking, insurance and IT industries and to contribute your expertise.
We appreciate your support - no matter where you choose to work. Whether in a home office, mobile at another location or at our light-flooded wework office on Jungfernstieg, you are always an important part of our team. We know how important a healthy mind is, which is why we value a good work-life balance while pursuing meaningful work. Our mission is to help consumers save money on consumption or invest it in sustainability projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoy evaluating, preparing and analysing data
- Reliability and resilience are a matter of course for you
- Strong strategic, analytical, conceptual and innovative thinking skills
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Role and Responsibilities
As a CRM & Campaign Specialist, you will work with the B2B Marketing & Partnerships Team, as well as the extended team to manage deals through our sales pipeline:
- Implementation of multi-channel campaigns with the aim of customer acquisition
- Marketing automation: Implementation and control of Persona-specific e-mail marketing lead generation & nurturing campaigns
- Implementation and evaluation of A/B tests
- Optimisation of landing pages for automated multi-channel outbound campaigns
- Identifying and exploiting CRM potential for existing customer segments and their customer journey
- Manage the creation of creative content required for campaigns (e.g. infographics, blog articles, widgets, podcasts)
- Development of a contact plan for different personas and their favoured communication and sales channels
- Expansion of the social media channels Xing and LinkedIn: Community Management & Paid Social
- Monitoring & optimisation of campaigns and social media activities based on common KPIs
Skills and Expertise
Essentially, as a CRM & Campaign Specialist, you will be responsible to work with and support the B2B Marketing & Partnerships team in order to achieve our revenue targets. Performance in this role entails:
- Completed (business) studies or comparable studies with a focus on marketing
- 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Data-driven marketing is not new to you, it is your daily business
- Excellent sense for market trends and customer needs
- Experience with CRM and marketing or sales automation tools (ideally Hubspot, Hubsell)
- Experience with Google products, such as GoogleSlides
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in project management and in the use of the required software
More about our benefits
- Maximum room for manoeuvre.
-. Wide range of tasks.
- Meaningful tasks.
- Work-life balance.
-The freedom to try out new things and make mistakes, from which we can learn together.
- Collaboration with experts of different age groups from the banking, insurance and IT sectors.
- Benevolent feedback on all completed tasks.
More about Etvas
Etvas GmbH is a fast-growing FinTech company based in the heart of Hamburg. We are developing the world's first digital B2B2X platform for value-added services. Our cloud API-based marketplace connects all value-added service providers with customers from banks and insurance companies, online shops or mobile phone providers under one digital umbrella. The etvas marketing platform deepens customer relationships and increases loyalty through rewards that help users save money, e.g. with transaction-based and therefore relevant cashback offers, offered at the right time.
Be part of a team that enjoys its work, is curious and appreciates each other and loves to develop creative solutions.
Our office is located in Hamburg, where we meet on a regular basis.
Remote work is well accepted however, where we provide you with the latest Apple devices. We support you financially with your commute to the office.
Individual training and education is a given so you prepare for your career steps in our business with international focus. We are looking to hire for a full-time role but are flexible.