About the job
We are building an exciting fintech in Hamburg that will revolutionise the banking and insurance market.
We believe products in banking and insurance became replaceable and the world increasingly impersonal. We help businesses to bring more empathy and personalised experienced to every day’s life of their customers.
Working towards ours customers’ success and ours company success we look for an ambitious Sales Executive to join our team and help us capture the market opportunity that our solution brings.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and usable design and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Understand our product specifications and the profile of our users
- Maintain personas through user research, data and customer interviews
- Compare other existing products and be up to date with industry trends in order to provide informed competitor analyses
- Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback to offer improved solutions
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Demonstrate visual acuity with high attention to detail
- Collaborate as part of a project team; working alongside developers, other designers, and project manager to meet project deadlines
- Seek out, understand and incorporate feedback throughout the design process
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- 3-5 years proven experience as a UX and/or UI designer
- Strong portfolio of projects
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Experience using creative and collaborative tools such as Figma, Sketch & The Adobe Suite
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project management process
- Experience defining flow diagrams and information hierarchies
- Demonstrated appliance of design thinking, exploration and experimentation
More about our benefits
Etvas is a well-financed Fintech located in Hamburg. Both founders are experienced entrepreneurs who have been awarded multiple times for their modern leadership. We invest in you; help you push your own boundaries.
At Etvas we all mobilize behind our company vision and shared company goals, but we also provide freedom to individual team members on how to get there.
More about Etvas
Etvas is the world's first digital B2B2C marketplace for extra services that add value to our business partners' products and optimize customer touch points to achieve better monetization and customer retention.
Our cloud-based marketplace connects all providers of value-added services with just 1x API to customers of banks, insurance companies, e-
merchants or mobile operators.
Our office is located in Hamburg, where we meet on a regular basis.
Remote work is well accepted however, where we provide you with latest apple devices. We support you financially with your commute to the office.
Individual training and education is a given so you prepare for your carrier steps in our business with international focus. We are looking to hire for a full-time role but are flexible.