About the job
We are building an exciting fintech in Hamburg that will revolutionise the banking and insurance market.
We believe products in banking and insurance became replaceable and the world increasingly impersonal. We help businesses to bring more empathy and personalised experienced to every day’s life of their customers.
Working towards ours customers’ success and ours company success we look for an ambitious Sales Executive to join our team and help us capture the market opportunity that our solution brings.
We are looking for a proficient Node.js developer with AWS knowledge, who will be responsible for the development of our serverless (AWS Lambda) API.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database (Dynamo DB), and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
In terms of experience, we're looking for someone who has worked with Node for the past 3-5 years, in different contexts and projects.
- Creating and maintaining serverless architectures
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- In-depth knowledge of AWS (having AWS certifications is a plus)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- AWS ★★★
- Node.js ★★✩
- RESTful APIs ★★✩
- CI/CD ★★✩
Nice to have
- Data structure and algorithms ★★✩
- Docker ★★✩
- Scalable, maintainable and highly available systems ★★✩
- Data migration, transformation and scripting ★✩✩
- Microservices ★★✩
- Database management ★✩✩
- Unit testing and TDD ★★✩
- Kubernetes ★★✩
- GraphQL APIs ★✩✩
More about our benefits
Etvas is a well-financed Fintech located in Hamburg. Both founders are experienced entrepreneurs who have been awarded multiple times for their modern leadership. We invest in you; help you push your own boundaries.
At Etvas we all mobilize behind our company vision and shared company goals, but we also provide freedom to individual team members on how to get there.
More about Etvas
Etvas is the world's first digital B2B2C marketplace for extra services that add value to our business partners' products and optimize customer touch points to achieve better monetization and customer retention.
Our cloud-based marketplace connects all providers of value-added services with just 1x API to customers of banks, insurance companies, e-
merchants or mobile operators.
Our office is located in Hamburg, where we meet on a regular basis.
Remote work is well accepted however, where we provide you with latest apple devices. We support you financially with your commute to the office.
Individual training and education is a given so you prepare for your carrier steps in our business with international focus. We are looking to hire for a full-time role but are flexible.